LATEST BLOG POSTS
21st February 2014
Four actions that managers and leaders need to take to reduce growing pressure
18th February 2014
From catastrophe to success
Ask yourself these questions
Right now are you, your team or internal clients experiencing…
- growing levels of illness, absence or long-term sickness?
- low morale reduced productivity and demotivation?
- relentless change that is creating uncertainty and fears?
- high workloads, rising expectations and growing demands from stakeholders?
If your answer is YES to any of these it is almost certain that the people involved will be experiencing an increase in pressure and face the potential risk of developing serious levels of stress. To reduce the impact on your business, you will need to take action now!
Managing Pressure provide a range of services designed specifically to address these concerns and improve the energy, health, and productivity of people in these typical scenarios.
The four platforms we build with our clients involve the creation of essential strategies for:
- Building Personal Resilience
- Dealing with Pressure at an early stage
- Preventing Stress
- Growing Sustainable Team Resilience
- De-cluttering is great for giving away, selling or getting rid of the things you no longer need or want. Challenge yourself to clear 25% of the objects filling your wardrobe, cupboards, attic or garage... (charities welcome many items or consider using sites such as freegle to offer things to local communities.)
- Understand what your money is doing right now, so that you can realistically plan how you can spend wisely on the things, situations and people that will enrich the most important parts of your life in the forthcoming year.
- Remind yourself who are the most important people you want in your life are. These people will provide much of the positive energy to help recharge your batteries. Plan how you can spend more time with them. Stop investing your valuable time in those who drain the life out of you.